JBT Preferred Interest Checking
JBT Preferred Interest Checking offers a smart combination of tiered interest-earning power and easy access to funds. With a $1,500 minimum balance, you’ll avoid a monthly service fee. Plus get:
- Unlimited check writing with no per-check charge
- FREE standard checks (one box per order)
- FREE Discover® Debit Card1
- FREE JBT Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- FREE JBT Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit2
- Free eStatement with online check images
- ATM use with no JBT service fees
- FREE JBT 24-hour access line (telephone banking)
- 0.25% discount on new installment loans with automatic payment from your JBT deposit account
- FREE Thank You Gift3
- Buy back of your unused checks and debit cards from another financial institution4
- Available overdraft protection with another JBT deposit account, with approved line of credit or Overdraft Privilege
JBT Preferred Interest Checking is a great choice if you are interested in higher interest! Get to know all of our checking accounts to be sure you have the best mix of financial features for your needs. To learn more, visit your nearest JBT branch or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Minimum opening deposit of $50.
1Discover® and the Discover Acceptance Mark are service marks used by Jonestown Bank & Trust Co. under license from Discover Financial Services. No JBT fees, other bank fees may apply.
2Third party charges for data and messaging may apply.
3Offer applies to new consumer or business checking accounts only. Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Free gift provided at the time of account opening. JBT reserves the right to substitute a gift of similar value.
4Buy Back offer applies to new consumer or business checking only. Credit will be applied to your new checking account at the time unused checks and debit cards are turned in to a JBT employee. The amount of the credit is based on the number and type of items turned in.