With JBT Digital Banking Card Management, you decide when, where and who uses your JBT debit cards.1
Manage Your Card Spending Right From Your JBT Digital Banking Suite By Using Any Of Your Devices!
Turn your cards on or off, set spending limits and get alerts, all with a few quick steps!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Card Management?
Card Management is easy-to-use right from the JBT Digital Banking Suite. You can set card controls, add restrictions and receive transaction alerts.
How does Card Management let me manage my cards?
Just login to your JBT Digital Banking Suite from your computer, smartphone or tablet and then you can set a wide range of controls and alerts and travel notices on all your cards. For example, you can:
- Turn your card on or off if it's lost, stolen or being misused until you can get a new card. Or simply use this feature to protect against fraud.
- Control your spending through limits and thresholds. Set transaction and monthly spending limits .
- Manage what transaction types are allowed and what merchant types are allowed to authorize transactions.
- Get instant alerts on all or certain types of transactions, like when a transaction is declined.
- Block international transactions.
- Enter Travel Notices before leaving on a trip.
Alerts will show up just like any other notifications you get on your mobile device.
Why is it a better way to manage my cards?
Because you can manage your card transactions all in one place, right from the JBT Digital Banking Suite using your computer, tablet or smartphone. You have complete control of how, when, where — and WHO uses your cards.
Plus, knowing that you’ve set rules, restrictions and alerts that meet your specific spending preferences adds another layer of fraud detection and prevention, and gives you added peace of mind.
Is it secure?
Yes, managing your cards with Card Management is safe and secure. Your Digital Banking account is protected and highly encrypted. Never share your credentials with anyone and password protect all of your devices using a password, Face, or Touch ID. Never communicate your authentication code to anyone. For more information on protecting yourself against fraud, click here
How do I get started?
After you download the JBT Digital Banking Mobile App, go to "Card Management" and select the card and tap "Alerts and Protection". Then choose the controls you want to apply to your card.