We will continually update this page as more information becomes available.
Click here for business PPP information
- The IRS has a site for you to check the status of your payment.
- We encourage you to setup a deposit alert through your online or mobile banking so you will receive notifications when a deposit has arrived.
January 7, 2021
Questions and Answers about the Second Economic Impact Payment
If you did not receive a direct deposit yet, below is the answer to this question directly from the IRS website (https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/second-eip-faqs
I didn’t receive a direct deposit yet. Will I get a second Economic Impact Payment? (added January 6, 2021)
Maybe. IRS updated Get My Payment (GMP) for individuals who are receiving the second Economic Impact Payment on January 5, 2021. If you checked GMP on or after January 5 then:
- If GMP reflects a direct deposit date and partial account information, then your payment is deposited there.
- If GMP reflects a date your payment was mailed, it may take up to 3 – 4 weeks for you to receive the payment. Watch your mail carefully for a check or debit card. (See the FAQ for EIP Card)
- If GMP shows “Payment Status #2 – Not Available,” then you will not receive a second Economic Impact Payment and instead you need to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 Tax Return.
Because of the speed at which the law required the IRS to issue the second round of Economic Impact Payments, some payments may have been sent to an account that may be closed or, is or no longer active, or unfamiliar. By law, the financial institution must return the payment to the IRS; they cannot hold and issue the payment to an individual when the account is no longer active. If Get My Payment shows “Payment Status #2 – Not Available” you will not receive a second EIP.
The IRS advises people that if they don’t receive their Economic Impact Payment, they should file their 2020 tax return electronically and claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on their tax return to get their payment and any refund as quickly as possible.
For additional questions and answers, visit https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment
December 29, 2020
Treasury and IRS Begin Delivering the Second Round of Economic Impact Payments to Millions of Americans
We STRONGLY suggest you read the following link. It provides specific details on who is eligible and how payments will be made.