VISA® RELOADABLE CARDS FROM JBT
JBT VISA® Reloadable Cards
are a type of prepaid card carrying initial cash amounts which are determined by the purchaser. You can continue to load funds in multiple ways. By using this card, you can purchase goods and services at stores and outlets where Visa® debit cards are accepted.
Smart and Secure.
- Pay with protection1 in stores, online, and over the phone.
- Spend only what you load. Not linked to your personal bank accounts.
- Your card and the money loaded are replaceable if lost or stolen1.
For details, see the full Terms & Conditions
What To Know When Purchasing A Reloadable Card
(click here for a full list of fees)
Please visit any JBT branch location to purchase cards.
- The minimum load value is $10, the maximum is $5,000.
- Maximum Balance $10,000.
- There is a $9.95 activation/purchase fee per card, collected at the time of purchase. This fee is non-refundable/non-waivable.
- If you would like a secondary card, there is a $2.95 purchase fee per card. Up to two secondary cards can be purchased. Secondary cards are only available at the time of initial purchase. (Only the primary cardholder can load funds).
- There is a fee of $4.95 to load funds in a JBT branch. This fee is non-refundable/non-waivable.
- There is a $9.95 fee to replace a lost/stolen card. That is deducted from the balance of your card and is non-refundable.
- There is a monthly fee of $4.95 per month. This fee will be automatically waived with any load during that month. Any fee assessed will be deducted from the remaining balance of the card.
Important Tips For Loading Your Card
There are multiple ways to load funds on your card.
- At any JBT branch using cash or a check drawn on JBT with a fee of $4.95 collected at the time of load.
- Direct Deposit through your employer or other funds provider.
- Mobile money deposit. Load paper checks through the free Ingo Money App. For more details go to www.ingomoney.com (Service carrier data fees may apply. Ingo Money App is free to download. See full terms & conditions for fees on deposit services through the app).
- Online - Reload anytime, anywhere with a debit card or credit card at GoCardServices.com
- Cash reload at Visa ReadyLink® (Find locations), Green Dot® (Find locations), MoneyGram® (Find locations), and Western Union® (Find locations)
- You will not be charged a fee for replacement cards sent due to expiration of the Card.
Funds loaded do not expire. Reloadable Cards list a "Valid Thru date" which is required when used as a credit card (signature purchases). However, even if the card has expired, you can request a new card free of charge by calling customer service.
(Please contact third party directly to verify fees that may apply or click here to see the full Terms & Conditions).
Important Tips For Using Your Card
- Your card can be used as a debit or credit card for purchases. To use your card as a debit card you must first establish a PIN by calling the customer service line and following the prompts to choose a PIN. There is a $2500 limit for signature purchases and a $2500 limit for PIN transactions per business day.
- Sign your card before using it and keep a record of the customer service number 1-866-261-7741
- Register your card at www.GoCardServices.com in order to make purchases online or by phone and to track current balance and transaction history.
- Setup text message alerts at 1-866-261-7741 (Your service carrier data fees may apply).
- If your purchase is more than your available loaded balance, it may be declined unless it is processed as a split purchase.
- Reloadable Cards list a "Valid Thru date" which is required when used as a credit card (signature purchases). However, even if the "Valid Thru date" has passed, the available funds do not expire. You will not be charged a fee for replacement cards sent due to expiration of the Card.
- MoneyPass® network ATM withdrawals are surcharge free. To locate a MoneyPass® ATM click here.
- ATM withdrawals at any non MoneyPass® ATM will be assessed a fee. The ATM operator may also assess a fee. If this is a foreign transaction, you will also be charged a Foreign Transaction Fee.
- To report your card lost or stolen, contact the customer service number at 1-866-261-7741
Important Information About Purchasing a Reloadable Card
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a card account.
What this means for you: When you purchase a prepaid card, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, Social Security number, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents. Prepaid card accounts are also subject to other fraud prevention measures.
Businesses may not purchase JBT Visa® Reloadable Cards .
(You must be 16 years or older to purchase a Reloadable Card. A secondary cardholder is permitted at 13 years of age or older).
Reloadable card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Visa® U.S.A. and pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Use everywhere Visa debit and debit Mastercard are accepted. Reloadable Cards valid internationally and have cash access
All trademarks and brand names belong to their respective owners. Use of these trademarks and brand names does not represent endorsement by or association with these companies. All rights reserved
Copyright © 2018 MetaBank®