Individual Retirement Accounts
IRAs are ideal for anyone with employment income – including self-employed people. Both Traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs are available at JBT. Depending on your circumstances, your IRA may be eligible for tax deductions (consult your tax advisor for details). JBT IRAs simplify retirement planning with great features:
- No minimum balance to open or maintain
- Deposit anytime in any amount up to IRA maximum limits. Consult your tax advisor about possible tax advantages.
- When you retire, arrange for periodic distributions from your JBT IRA directly into your JBT deposit account.
- Fixed-rate account available with a term of 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months
- Adjustable-rate account is available with an 18-month term
- Funds are FDIC-insured (up to Federal limits)
Check current yields or use our retirement planning calculator. Get to know all our savings options for your retirement planning needs. To learn more, visit your nearest JBT branch or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please consult your tax advisor for IRA guidance. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal