Jonestown Bank & Trust Co.
JBT Holiday Debit & Win It Prize Giveaway Drawing
No purchase, obligation or bank service necessary. All entries have an equal chance of winning.
1.How to Enter: The giveaway promotion period starts at 12:01am (ET) on October 7, 2019, and ends at 11:59pm (ET) on December 1, 2019. You will automatically receive one (1) entry in the JBT Holiday Debit & Win It Prize Giveaway for every PIN or Signature purchase using your consumer JBT Discover® Debit Card during the giveaway promotion period. Pending transactions are not eligible. Transactions for returns do not qualify. ATM transactions do not qualify. Business debit card purchases are excluded.
To enter without purchase, obligation or bank service, hand-print your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number and words “JBT Holiday Debit & Win It Prize Giveaway” on a 3” X 5” card, and mail in a stamped #10 envelope, hand printed to: JBT ELECTRONIC BANKING DEPARTMENT, Attn: JBT Holiday Debit & Win It Giveaway Prize Drawing, PO Box 717, Jonestown, PA 17038 (“Mail-in Entry”). Each valid Mail-in Entry will count as one (1) entry. Prizes will be awarded each week for the previous week’s activity. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no earlier than the first day of each promotional period and received no later than the last day of each promotional period. Limit one “Mail-in Entry” per person per each weekly drawing period.
2. Eligibility: Contest is open to all legal US residents 18 years or older at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors, shareholders of Jonestown Bank & Trust Co., its affiliates and partners, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the households, of the above, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. Entrants are not eligible to win more than one prize drawing during this contest.
JBT Prepaid Cards transactions are not eligible for the giveaway. JBT Credit cards transactions are not eligible for the giveaway. You must use your consumer JBT Discover® Debit Card. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, or inaccurate are void.
The JBT Holiday Debit & Win It Prize Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of JBT as final. Any additional costs, applicable taxes or gratuities, currency exchange costs not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. JBT reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
3. Drawing: Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries. Drawings will occur on each Monday during the contest period for the previous week’s prize from the eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by phone within (5) business days following selection of weekly winner.
4. Odds: The actual odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received, in compliance with rules and regulations.
5. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded:
October Entries Week of:
· 10/07 - 10/13 Holiday Shopping Gift Cards Value: $100
· 10/14 – 10/20 Christmas Spirit Light Show Admission and Spending Money Value: $150
· 10/21 – 10/27 Hersheypark Candylane Admission Value: $200
· 10/28 – 11/03 Miracle of Christmas – Sight & Sound Theatres Admission Value: $250
November Entries Week of:
· 11/04 - 11/10 Holiday Shopping Gift Cards Value: $300
· 11/11 - 11/17 Elf on the Shelf Christmas Musical at Hershey Harrisburg Theatre Admission - Shows on December 10 and 11 only. Value: $350
· 11/18 – 11/24 Philadelphia Eagles NFL Regular Season Game Tickets (2) Value: $450
· 11/25 – 12/01 Platinum New Year’s Eve Event Package at Penn’s Landing, Philadelphia 12/31/19 (2) Value: $650
JBT reserves the right to substitute prizes at their discretion. Prizes to seasonal events are dated and must be used on or before 12/31/2019.
6.Limitation of Liability: By participating, You agree to release and hold harmless JBT and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; Postal Service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
7. Agreement to the Rules: By participating as a contestant, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of JBT as final and binding as it relates to the content of the prize giveaway.
8. Winner Notification: We will make every attempt to notify all winners weekly by phone within five (5) business days following selection of the weekly winner. JBT will use the telephone number we have on file for JBT clients or the number provided on a “Mail in Entry”.
If any winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to respond by phone, email, or in-person to claim the prize within fourteen (14) calendar days from the time that JBT attempts to contact you, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this prize giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by winner (at JBT’s sole discretion) will result in winner’s disqualification as winner of the sweepstakes, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
9. To Claim Prize: All winners will be required to sign a release form within fourteen (14) calendar days after being informed they are a winner. Noncompliance with this provision may result in forfeiture of the prize. Prizewinners release JBT and any of their officers, directors, shareholders, and employees from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly from participating in this contest or resulting from this contest. Prizewinners agree to allow JBT the right to use their names, photos or recorded voice in any publicity related to the contest without additional compensation. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. Winners’ List: To receive a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Jonestown Bank & Trust Co., Attn: JBT Holiday Debit & Win It Giveaway Prize Drawing Winners List, 100 North Harris Street, Suite B, Cleona, PA 17042.
11. Additional Terms: JBT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond JBT’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, JBT will select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by JBT. JBT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. JBT has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to voidentries for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, JBT reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Upon entry into the contest, all information becomes property of JBT and entry forms will not be returned.