Personal Line of Credit Rates
As low as 12.25%* APR

This product is a variable rate, unsecured open-end loan. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) listed is accurate as of 05/04/23. For more information about current rates, applicable fees, and available terms, contact JBT’s Client Resource Center at (717) 274-5180 (Option 1) or visit our Online Loan Center for details. To APPLY NOW, click here.

*Example: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on an index - Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (8.25% accurate as of 05/04/23) plus a margin of 4% (total APR of 12.25% accurate as of 05/04/23).  APR may vary. Your APR will be determined based on your credit qualifications. Rates and terms may be changed or withdrawn at any time.

Ways to Contact JBT

Find a Branch Phone eService