Make every dollar work harder for your business with easy-to-use cash management tools designed to maximize earning power and convenience.
JBT DIGITAL BUSINESS BANKING
Take care of routine business banking needs any time of day or night. With JBT Digital Business Banking, you can:
- Check your account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Reconcile accounts
- Submit stop payment requests
- Pay bills
- One login per company
JBT DIGITAL BUSINESS BANKING PLUS
Need multiple-user access with your digital business banking? As Administrator of your company profile, you can add and edit users, assigning different degrees of access.
- Get everything listed above along with multiple-user access for a monthly fee
- Unlimited Users
JBT DIGITAL BUSINESS FINANCE MANAGER
Take your business to the next level. For a monthly fee, you can utilize all of the digital business banking features, including multiple-user access, plus manage:
- ACH Debit and Credit Processing
- Domestic & International Wire Transfers (fee applies)
- Reports Package
- Security Alerts
How To Use JBT Digital Business Finance Manager
JBT DIGITAL BUSINESS FRAUD PROTECTION SERVICE
Payment fraud continues to be a major challenge for businesses regardless of size or industry. With JBT Digital Business Fraud Protection Service you can minimize your exposure to check fraud and unauthorized electronic debits. Protect yourself—and your business—today.
For an additional fee, the following services are available to clients enrolled in JBT Digital Business Banking Plus or JBT Digital Business Finance Manager:
Check Positive Pay
- Simply transmit your check issuance data to JBT, and the serial number and dollar amount can be compared against items posting to your account to ensure only those checks that exactly match are paid.
- Daily notification of any discrepancies between the checks presented for payment and the checks included in your issuance data is provided through your business digital banking profile so that you can advise the bank to "pay" or "return" the check as appropriate.
ACH Fraud Protection Service
Prevent unauthorized ACH Debits with customized options:
Full ACH Debit Block
- Designed to allow you to review all ACH Debits coming into your account and advise the bank to "pay" or "return" to the originating bank.
- Daily notification of all ACH Debits is provided through your business digital banking profile so that you can monitor for fraudulent activity.
Filtered ACH Debit Block
- Designed for accounts that receive certain authorized ACH debits (for example, the Internal Revenue Service, merchant services, or an external payroll processor)
- Provide us with a list of authorized ACH debit originators and their ACH Company Identification Numbers (CIN)
- Any CIN not on the approved list will be included in your daily notification of ACH Debits provided through your JBT Digital Business Finance Manager Profile so you can advise the bank to "pay" or "return" to the originating bank.
Use Autobooks to simplify business finances. Time-consuming tasks like accounting are done automatically. Access Autobooks inside your JBT Digital Business Banking account, and:
Accept payments via credit cards, debit cards, electronic payments (ACH) or checks.
Ensure finances are secure in your JBT business account.
Save time on complicated accounting tasks with powerful automation tools.
Understand your business better with insightful reporting
View Autobooks FAQs
PAYMENT PROCESSING BY FITECH**
Offer your customers in-store and digital purchasing convenience by accepting Discover®, Visa®, and other leading cards. JBT provides access to complete electronic payment services – with competitive fees and ready access to 24-hour customer service when you have questions. All of these benefits are available for our clients through a partnership with Fitech by Deluxe**.
MUNICIPALITY PAYMENT PROCESSING
As a municipality, do you want help improving your revenue collection? How about help eliminating payment processing costs?* Do you want the ability to make better decisions with real-time data? JBT has partnered with Certified Payments by Fitech** to help you do all of these things and more.
JBT REMOTE DEPOSIT
Are you still running to the bank to deposit checks into your JBT business account? JBT has a better solution that will save you time:
How does it work? Technically speaking, our advanced RDC infrastructure provides secure processing for scanned or photographed deposit items. RDC and mRDC automatically perform the amount recognition of each check. JBT makes any necessary MICR-related adjustments to balance the deposit against your total amount. Once balancing is complete, JBT will notify you via email. It's the most convenient way to make deposits, plus you'll receive funds faster and improve your working capital position!
Access the funds you need to grow your business. JBT provides personal attention and a wide variety of financing options.
- Term loans with fixed payment schedules
- Loans for real estate and investment properties
- Loans for equipment or inventory purchases
- Lines of credit for revolving needs
- Business credit cards for on-the-job convenience
INSURED INVESTMENT OPTIONS
ICS®, the Insured Cash Sweep® service, is a smart, secure, and convenient way for bank clients to access multi-million-dollar FDIC protection on large deposits, earn a return, and enjoy liquidity.
CDARS, Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service - If you have any balances that exceeds FDIC coverage limits, and prefer the peace of mind that comes with federal coverage, talk to us about "CDARS." It's a nationwide service readily available to JBT clients.
JBT TOTAL CONVENIENCE
- Visit jbt.bank anytime to manage finances easily, to check out other JBT services, to calculate loan payments, and more.
- Bank in-person, digital, via ATM services, or call the JBT 24-hour access line at 1-888-850-JBTC (5282), available nationwide.
CONTACT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
* There are no payment processing costs to the agency. The individual sending a payment pays a payment processing cost.
** © 2021 Fitech Payments, LLC. All rights reserved. Fitech Payments, LLC is a registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, National Association.
*** Only Transmitting a Wire or Initiating an ACH Batch by the company administrator is available via Mobile App. Creation or editing of Wire Transfer or Payroll/ACH batch must be done using your JBT Online Business Finance Manager Account.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
Discover® and the Discover Acceptance Mark are service marks used by Jonestown Bank & Trust Co. under license from Discover Financial Services. No JBT fees, other bank fees may apply.