FT IT SPECIALIST - CLEONA
FT IT SPECIALIST
The IT Specialist is responsible to assist in the deployment and support of the Bank’s information and technology systems and administer other networking functions. Primary responsibilities of this position are to provide first level support to end users to evaluate and solve technological problems; analyze, design and implement IT system changes; install hardware and software; handle various specialized tasks in the IT Department.
- Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems
- Excellent interpersonal relations and communications skills, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Exposure to IBM iSeries systems and to bank core accounting systems (Jack Henry systems preferred)
- Associate degree in the field of computer science or information systems or 2 years related work experience
- JBT Employment Application, found on our website at www.jbt.bank
Please return a completed JBT employment application and resume with salary requirements to: Human Resources Department, 421 E. Penn Avenue, Cleona, PA 17042 or email directly to:
Beth A. Lebo, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Beth DeHart, Human Resources Assistant, email@example.com
JBT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or other category protected by law.