FT CREDIT ANALYST I - SMILE CENTER
FT CREDIT ANALYST I
The Credit Analyst I is responsible for commercial loan underwriting and for providing administrative support to the Commercial Loan Department and Credit Administration functions of the Bank.
- Minimum of 1 year of credit analyst experience or 3 years in an equivalent position in a financial institution or related industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform meaningful research beyond the information provided by loan applicants
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must possess a strong sense of curiosity and the drive to investigate various aspects of a credit request
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to operate standard office equipment; telephone, multifunction devices, personal computer including the MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) applications
- Proficient mathematics skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of keyboard proficiency
- Ability to successfully handle confidential materials, work well independently, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Please return a completed JBT employment application and resume with salary requirements to: Human Resources Department, 421 E. Penn Avenue, Cleona, PA 17042 or email directly to:
Beth A. Lebo, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com
Beth DeHart, Human Resources Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
JBT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or other category protected by law.