FT CENTRAL DOCUMENTATION MANAGER - SMILE CENTER
Central Documentation Manager
The Central Documentation Manager is responsible to control, supervise and monitor the day to day department activities regarding the creation, underwriting and review of loan documentation within the Bank’s Central Documentation/Central Underwriting (CDCU) unit. Supervise, train and evaluate associates regarding timely and accurate completion of daily and other periodic duties within departmental service level expectations. Represent and serve the department at interdepartmental meetings and project teams for new bank initiatives including the development of new products and process enhancements. Act as a liaison between third party vendors and sales/support associates. Lead the CDCU team in developing departmental strategies and implementing process improvements.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, as well as motivated to work as a team player to contribute to the success of the Department and in turn, the Bank
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, specifically, the ability to effectively write a variety of correspondence and reports and to explain complex policies and procedures
- Proficient in OnBoard and MortgageBot software, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Intranet and all internet applications applicable to CDCU. This includes all upgrades to programs and any other conduit available to complete loan documentation.
- Maintains a good working relationship with Bank Employees in all departments.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of all loan products
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and the ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to represent the bank in a professional and positive manner.
- JBT Employment Application, found on our website at www.jbt.bank
Please return a completed JBT employment application and resume with salary requirements to: Human Resources Department, 421 E. Penn Avenue, Cleona, PA 17042 or email directly to:
Beth A. Lebo, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Beth DeHart, Human Resources Assistant, email@example.com
JBT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or other category protected by law.