Want $5,000 In Cash For Down Payment & Closing Costs?
onestown Bank & Trust Co. offers a first-time homebuyer grant program funded by FHLBank Pittsburgh on a seasonal basis. Check for availability.
Through First Front Door (FFD)©, if you qualify, JBT will match your contribution 3-to-1. For every $1 you contribute, you can receive $3 in grant assistance, up to a maximum of $5,000.
Who Qualifies For First Front Door© Funding?
- Be a first-time homebuyer (which means you haven’t owned a home within the past three years, or you owned a home only while married but not as a single person within the last three years – this includes a married couple if either has not owned a home in the past three years).
- Secure a first mortgage through JBT.
- Have an income at or below 80 percent of the area median income.
- Not be a student working less than 30 hours per week.
- Complete at least four hours of homeownership counseling prior to purchasing the home.
- Agree to maintain the home for five years to retain the full amount of the grant. If a sale occurs before the five years expire, a portion of the grant may be required to be repaid.
Your JBT lender will review these and other program requirements with you.
Is It Your Time To Buy?
As Mortgage Originator with JBT, I understand the homebuying, homebuilding, and financing process. I look forward to guiding you through each step of the mortgage application and approval process – from our initial meeting to the settlement table. My team and I will work to keep your experience as streamlined as possible and be there to answer any questions. I personally invite you to Bank on a Smile® with our experienced mortgage team.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
All rights reserved. First Front Door © 2018 FHLBank Pittsburgh.